Sunday, May 3, 2009

Up and Blogging...

As a first time blogger I have no idea what I am doing... hopefully the learning curve will be small! I have taken a leap into the unknown to put up pictures of the kids and it seems to be a great way to keep family and friends updated on us. So here we go-



I am counting down the days left in school, which happen to be ten for me! The next few weeks hold to be very busy. We are leaving for Oregon for Justin's little sisters wedding. We have planned to make a vacation out of it, so we get to spend a few days at the beach and then head to Bend for the big event. Following that we are going to the homeland, ALABAMA!! Spending ten days in lower Alabama with my parents should be a blast. While there we are having Lily Kate's 2nd birthday party. Check back to check out some pics of our travelling days!

No comments:

Post a Comment